Monday, July 13, 2009

Tease.















I've been waiting for you so long it's all I can think about.

I look at the wall and I see you leaning against it. Your head cocked to one side while you look down at me approvingly, stroking my hair while I suck you dry.
I look into the mirror and I can only see us reflected in it. Me on all fours on the bed, back arched, your hands running all over my body while you thrust into me...so...fucking...hard.
I wear a skirt and I feel your hands parting my legs, slipping into my panties.
It rains and you're flicking your tongue against my hard nipples.
I can see your face lifting up from between my legs to watch me while your fingers play music on my clitoris.

My thoughts are filled with images of you filling me up...every orifice...again and again... until i'm dripping wet and trying not to look so flushed at work.
But most of all, I hear your voice. A filthy whisper, and I'm on fire.

Don't tease me anymore....just come back and take me. In any way you want. Bend me, break me, beat me, fuck me. Throw me down on the bed on the floor in the lawn on the road wherever you want me. Watch me watch you while they watch us behaving like gods in heat.
And when we're finally sated, soaked in each other's juices and breathing, sweating, coming to...just flip me over and fuck me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment