Saturday, May 30, 2009

Party.















Someone's telling you a story, but you're looking right at me.
You raise a cigarette to your lips and blow smoke in my direction, still staring with that burning expression that's making me weak in the knees. I find myself wondering what those fingers would want to do to my nipples. What that mouth would feel like between my legs...

I drop the joint and fumble around for it, muttering something about being stoned, hoping you can't see through me. When I look at you again you're talking to your friend, the hint of a smile lingering on your face...and I'm seized once more by the uncanny fear that you can tell what i'm thinking. Can you feel my lust seize and devour you in the privacy of my mind, amidst a dozen people?

The joint passes to you and you give me a quick wink, licking a piece of the paper and sticking it back into place. That quick glimpse of your tongue reminds me of twenty minutes ago, when we'd just started to murmur into each other's ears and coax off bits of clothing when the doorbell rang and everyone arrived. That tongue was making light and rapid flicks into my ear while I grinded down in your lap...your hardness making me wet...

And yet here you are, making perfectly civil conversation while I can barely gather my senses. I pick up my drink and go out to the balcony for a cigarette. I need to calm my nerves. The whiskey tastes of you.


In a few moments I hear a soft click and see you close the balcony door behind you.
You walk towards me, take my drink from my hand and put it on the table.
You take the cigarette, take a drag of it and then throw it outside.
Before I can say anything, you put a finger on your lips and pull the straps of my dress down, exposing my breasts. The evening air is cold. My nipples are taut and excited, pleading to be pinched and sucked and bitten...but instead I remind you that we're in the balcony....anyone could see us, your friends could walk outside any moment...what do yuo thik you're doing?
You lift my dress up and pull my panties down, lightly kissing my pussy and taking my breath away. You pull them off me, make me hold my wrists behind my back and make me bite down on the panties. You push me against the wall and whisper hoarsely into my ear..

"I knew you were getting wet in there baby. I knew you were thinking about my cock in front of so many people. If you make too much noise you'll only tell everyone what a dirty slut you are...how you can't even wait five minutes without my cock...now bend over the bench baby."
I do as I'm told, I feel exposed and fucking excited. You slip a wet finger into my already wet pussy and pinch my nipples with your other hand. Both your hands vanish and I feel that tongue flicking against me...by the time I realise where you're going you already have two fingers inside me, and your cock free and ready to penetrate.
We can't do this here!
But then why am I wet and tingling all over in anticipation of feeling you thrust inside me.....slow at first, and then faster while you play music on my clitoris with your fingers...I start to rub my nipples dimly aware of how this would look if someone were to suddenly come outside...but the idea of being your quickie at this party only turns me on more.

As I start to move in rhythm with you, gripping the bench harder as the feeling of your cock impaling me starts to drive me over the edge, you suddenly take it out and push me roughly to a sitting position on the bench. You slap my face with your hard cock.
"Suck, bitch."

I love it when you taste of me. I love being filled with your cock. I love it when you fuck my face. I suck you hard and deep and alternate it with licking your balls. You go down on your knees. The look on your face as you pull my legs apart is savage, mocking and unbelievably sexy. You give me a long slow lick on my clit.
"You like that don't you slut?"
Mmmm baby.
"Want me to do it again?"
Please baby.

You lift my ass off the bench, folding me in your hands like a fruit you bury your face in. Your tongue is a supple snake and it coaxes me into complete submission...I don't even protest when you stick a finger...two fingers in my cunt and two more in my ass. I know you like fucking me maximum capacity. I feel like I'm going to explode into orgasm but I know from your expression you aren't even nearly done with me.

Now you have three fingers inside me while you fuck me from behind...your ragged breathing in my ear...You pull my hair and I feel your balls tighten against my cunt. I know you will fill me with your hot juices soon now...

"Come for me slut" you command.
And I do.

Multiple shudders and tingles later I realise you're tugging my hair even harder now, thrusting into me with all your inches. You grab my breasts and arch my back as you shoot cum into me...still thrusting...slower and slower while I stifle down yet another animal scream. As per your habit of late, you grin at me and plant another kiss on my pussy...you love how these post orgasm kisses and light licks make me want to cry and laugh at the same time.
I watch you zip yourself up and pull your clothes back in place. You smile at me lying on the bench...nearly naked, rumpled hair, covered in a sheen of sweat and satisfaction.


You take the forgotten panties lying on the foor and put them in your pocket while I readjust my dress. We smile at each other.
Come on baby, lets go back to the party.

1 comment: